Saturday, August 8, 2009

bling bling bling

Now that I have about 52 items for sale on etsy, I've decided to to list new items 3-5 times weekly instead of daily. I need time to work on new items and have a couple of themed ideas and custom orders on the to-do list. I also need to get the word out about my site with some "community outreach" and posting flyers.


Anyway, I made a super bling bling cocktail ring this week that I'm excited about -- Kelly Ring: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28934852. It so (h)uge (as the Donald would say) but I love it! Not sure why I'm so fascinated by large rings... since I used to like more delicate stuff, and I've got tinny hands (ring size 3.5-5). I heard someone say once that: "It takes a large person to pull off a big ring." Oh well, I love it because it's fun to wear!

I made and listed this ring in the same day. The bf's reaction to it is: "It's huge!" To which I replied: "Yes, you may kiss my ring!" Hee hee hee! I'm going to make a version for myself in a smaller size later and rock it at yoga and or the farmers market. "Paper airplanes" by MIA played on my ipod, usually on shuffle, as I worked on the ring, and I started singing to myself: "All I wanna do is, bling bling bling, and take your money!" Such a fun ring for my silly mood. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment