Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wave goodbye, say hello

It's so hard to believe 2009 is almost over, and 2010 is right at the door... 2010! That number makes me feel so old because not too long ago it seem to be in the far distant future. When that 2012 movie released (which I'd never want to see), I realized that's just in a couple of years!

Anyway, 2009 has been a rough year for most of us. But like everything else in life, there is always the good with the bad. I always like to think of New Year's Eve as a time to reflect and give thanks to friends in my life. This year in particular, many of my friends have been very supportive of my
etsy venture, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

Here's to 2010 -- wishing you all lots of Murray naps (inside his "
mur-nopy" because snuggies are not very fashion forward).



May you get your catnip donut just like the Murray (gift from his aunt and uncle SL squared);


Even if what you're looking for is actually right on top of your head!



Take care and happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment