Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Resolutions

Oh my, it's almost the end of January and I haven't posted anything yet...

First off, happy belated new year to you my dear readers. How has 2010 been treating you so far? It's been a rocky start for me, but things are settling down finally...

Anyone made any resolutions for this year? I've accomplished 1 out of my 3 goals so far:

1. Kick my night owl habit and get to bed before 1AM. (Obviously, I'm failing at this one... but I'm still trying)

2. Go on a detox cleanse for one week. (Well, it's been postpone for next month when my friend returns from her trip... "strength in numbers" and or "misery loves company")

3. Take a photo of the day and post it on my twitter; inspired by our friend GSM. (Although I started doing this a little few days late, I've been having lots of fun doing this little "assignment". All photos are taken with my new Palm Pixi phone (heart!). I also posted a few "catch up" photo on my flickr stream.)



Above is one of my fav photo of the day, also the very first photo I took in 2010: Edward! My friend Deniz and I were walking back to the APT after parking her car (parking is a major pain in SF), we were looking up at the blue moon... All the sudden, she screamed "OMG, it's him!" at the life-sized paper cutout of Edward Cullen "looking" at us in the window! We just about died from laughter, and we had to take a photo of him... Hey, where's Jacob?!

No comments:

Post a Comment